|Contact Us at : firstname.lastname@example.org|
Bankipore Club was established in the year 1865 on the bank of River Ganges at Patna, Bihar and its Founder Secretary was J.P.W.Johnstion.
Originally known as "European Club" and used exclusively by Europeans, the club was renamed "Bankipore Club" as Bankipore denoted the civil station of Patna District.
It is governed by a ' Board of Directors' comprising of 11 members including an Honorary Secretary & an Honorary Treasurer
We have a busy events calendar for our club members.